Make Time for Yourself
Make Time for Yourself
Learn how to make time for yourself in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. When you get caught up in the rush of modern society, it can be difficult to remember to stop for a moment to catch your breath. However, ignoring the signals your body is sending you can only end with stress and exhaustion, so taking steps to allow yourself some precious alone time can have a significant effect on your overall wellbeing and quality of life.
In this book, you will learn about the range of techniques you can use to avoid time traps, including sophrology, Zen Buddhism and mindfulness. It also features useful tips to maintain organization in your life and stop your problems from building up, giving you the tools you need to give yourself some much-needed time to relax.
How can this book help you?
Finding time for yourself is a major challenge in 21st-century society, but you should always remember that it is possible. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand what happens when you try to cram too much into one day
- Learn how a lack of organisation can affect your priorities and objectives
- Identify external and internal “time traps”, which drain your energy and eat away at your time
- Put your own wellbeing before that of others when necessary
This straightforward and accessible 40-page book is structured as follows:
- Make time for yourself
- Why is it difficult to make time for yourself?
- The 21st-century illness – lack of time
- Where does the time go?
- Lack of organization
- Being afraid of taking your time
- The difficulty of allowing yourself to put your own wellbeing before that of others
- Lack of awareness of yourself and your environment
- Finding the time to live
- A step-by-step program
- Learning to be organized
- A few methods to help you
- In future, do not forget about yourself!
- A few final tips
- What does making time for yourself mean?
- Why is it so difficult to make time for myself?
- How can I allow myself to put my own wellbeing before that of others every now and then?
- How can I differentiate between what is good for me and what holds me back?
- How can I organize myself and give myself the time I need to feel calm in my everyday life?
- How can I stay in touch with who I really am?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing
Creating Mind Maps$4.99