Meditation at Work
Meditation at Work
Learn how to meditate at work in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Meditation allows you to switch off from the constant pressure you are under in your job, really pay attention to your thoughts and live in the moment. Making the time to meditate or practice mindfulness at work gives you the opportunity to boost your productivity, maximize your focus and stave off stress and burnout. It also plays a significant role in the development of emotional intelligence and the preservation of your mental health.
In this book, you will learn how meditation can help you to reduce your stress levels, stay calm and relaxed at work and increase your professional wellbeing. It also features a clear explanation of the benefits of meditation for employees, useful advice about finding the right time and place to meditate and tips to check that you are getting the most out of mindfulness meditation, giving you everything you need to truly recharge.
How can this book help you in your career?
Meditation can increase wellbeing and performance by reducing stress and increasing focus. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Experience the physical and mental benefits of meditation for yourself
- Find the meditation technique that works best for you
- Use meditation to deal with heavy workloads and stress in your professional life
- Start practising mindfulness, which will enable you to live more fully and happily
This straightforward and accessible 39-page book is structured as follows:
- Meditation at work
- Meditation at work: the basics
- Stress at work
- A solution: meditation
- General principles of meditation
- Meditation in the workplace
- Top tips
- What is the difference between relaxation and meditation?
- What are the different techniques of meditation?
- How can you be sure that you are meditating ‘well’?
- How does mindfulness meditation develop emotional intelligence?
- As it is a personal quest, is it not technically impossible to meditate at work?
- What are the advantages of meditation for an employee?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching