Boost Your Memory
Boost Your Memory
Learn how to boost your memory in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. The ability to remember information is essential when it comes to delivering presentations, working with clients and maintaining professional relationships. Being able to remember large amounts of information also increases your efficiency, allowing you to save time and maximize your productivity.
In this book, you will learn about the value of memory in professional development and wellbeing at work. It also features useful tips to train and maintain your memory and advice for following a healthy lifestyle and keeping your brain in great condition, meaning that you can learn and retain new information in no time!
How can this book help you in your career?
A great memory will allow you to work more efficiently and boost your productivity. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand the basic mental processes linked to memory
- Improve your capacity to learn, concentrate and retain important information
- Adapt your lifestyle to keep your brain in optimal condition
- Minimize distractions that could be impairing your memory
This straightforward and accessible 31-page book is structured as follows:
- Boost your memory
- Memory: the basics
- What is memory?
- A personal strategy
- Prioritize concentration!
- A healthy lifestyle
- Top tips
- Is it normal to forget things?
- Why are some memories so easily retained?
- Does everyone have an equally good memory?
- Why continue to learn in the age of the internet?
- How should I go about learning more easily?
- How can I maintain my memory?
- I tend to quickly forget what someone has just told me. How can I fix that?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching