Learn to Let Go
Learn to Let Go
Learn how to let go in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Many of us feel that we are juggling an increasing number of responsibilities, leaving us with no time to take a step back and relax. However, if you want to be in optimal mental and physical health, it is essential to gain a sense of perspective and take steps to limit worry and stress.
In this book, you will learn about the range of techniques you can use to let go, including breathing exercises, meditation and mindfulness. It also features useful tips to stay relaxed in your everyday life and advice for finding support from those around you, giving you the tools you need to banish stress and worry.
How can this book help you?
Learning how to let go will allow you to keep stress and worry under control. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Work out why you find it so difficult to let go
- Understand and accept situations that are beyond your control
- Put challenging events into perspective and change your outlook on them
- Practise breathing exercises and techniques such as mindfulness to keep calm every day
This straightforward and accessible 64-page book is structured as follows:
- Learn to let go
- Understanding letting go
- Control and attachment: the opposite of letting go
- Why is it so difficult to let go?
- How can I let go?
- The keys to letting go
- Techniques for letting go
- A few final tips
- How can I stay relaxed after letting go?
- Does everyone find it equally difficult to let go?
- Do children find it easier to let go?
- What makes it difficult for us to let go?
- How much should we let go?
- What is the best way to let go?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing