Stimulating Your Little One's Mind
Stimulating Your Little One’s Mind
Learn how to support your newborn’s development in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. The first few months of your baby’s life are vital for the development of their motor abilities, intellectual capacities and social skills. Knowing how to guide your child through this vital stage will keep them healthy and happy and prepare them effectively for the future.
In this book, you will learn about the main stages in your newborn’s development and the key developmental milestones reached by most infants. It also features tips to strengthen their sensory capacities and advice for dealing with developmental delays, giving you the tools you need to help them thrive.
How can this book help you?
The first few months of your child’s life play a crucial role in their physical, intellectual and emotional development. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand the key developmental milestones and find out when most babies reach them
- Stimulate your baby’s senses through simple games and activities
- Help your child discover the world around them through interaction and play
- Choose the right toys for your child’s age and level of development
- Find out what to do if your child’s development is delayed
This straightforward and accessible 33-page book is structured as follows:
- Stimulating your little one’s mind
- How can you help your baby to develop?
- Stimulating their senses
- Developing their intellectual capacity
- Using games to develop their motor and emotional skills
- Supporting your child’s development and preparing them for the future
- Early education
- How can I deal with a psychomotor delay or a disability?
- What should I do if my baby refuses to eat?
- What toy should I choose for my child?
- Are dummies useful?
- How can I tell if I am overstimulating my baby?
- My one-year-old is not speaking. Is this normal?
- How can I know if my child’s development is delayed?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing