How to Calm Your Baby's Tears
How to Calm Your Baby’s Tears
Learn how to calm your baby’s tears in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Many parents begin to panic when their child starts crying, but there is really nothing to worry about – tears are just your baby’s way of expressing a need! The best way to react is therefore to accept your baby’s tears and respond to their wants, giving both of you what you want!
In this book, you will learn about the most common reasons for tears, including discomfort, boredom and stress. It also features useful tips to satisfy your baby’s needs before they even have time to cry, giving you the tools you need to minimize tears (and headaches)!
How can this book help you?
Trying to calm a screaming baby can be a daunting task, but remember that there is always a reason for your child’s tears. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand why your baby is crying
- Learn why crying is a natural reaction for babies
- Handle breath-holding spells and temper tantrums
- Better satisfy your baby’s needs, so they have no reason to cry
- And, most important of all, accept your baby’s tears!
This straightforward and accessible 35-page book is structured as follows:
- How to calm your baby’s tears
- Why does my baby cry?
- Birth tears
- A way of expressing a need
- Why should I calm my baby’s tears?
- How to calm crying spells?
- Finding the origin of tears
- Responding to their needs
- A few final tips
- Accept your baby’s tears
- Is my baby having a tantrum when they cry?
- Why do some babies keep crying even after you have solved what was bothering them?
- What should I do if my baby starts crying in the middle of the night?
- What are breath-holding spells?
- How should I handle temper tantrums?
- How can I calm my baby’s tears when I’m out and about?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing