Make Learning Fun!
Make Learning Fun!
Learn how to help your child learn in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Every child learns differently, and the teaching methods used at school may not be optimal for your child, which can lead them to lose motivation or fall behind their peers. Finding an approach to learning that is suited to your child will awaken their curiosity, boost their self-confidence and strengthen their social relationships.
In this book, you will learn about a range of approaches to helping your child learn, including Brain Gym, mind mapping and positive psychology. It also features advice on finding out why your child is struggling at school and tips to support them as they learn, giving you the tools you need to help them thrive.
How can this book help you?
Finding the right learning method is vital in order for your child to retain information, remain curious and build their self-confidence. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand why your child lacks motivation to learn or is struggling at school
- Analyze your child’s cognitive profile and find out what learning style suits them
- Find out about innovative approaches to learning and use them with your child
- Turn learning into an opportunity to bond with your child
This straightforward and accessible 41-page book is structured as follows:
- Make learning fun!
- Where does this lack of interest in school come from?
- The learning structure and the environment
- Internal factors
- Understanding your child’s cognitive profile
- How does the brain work?
- Multiple intelligences
- Mental management
- Helping your child to enjoy learning
- Innovative teaching methods
- My child is refusing to go to school. How can I tell if it is just a phase or a more serious problem?
- How do I know if my child is being bullied?
- My child cannot keep up in class and seems constantly distracted. Should I see a specialist?
- Ever since my child skipped a year at school, they no longer seem happy there. Why is this?
- How can I turn homework into quality time with my child?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing
Boost Your Concentration$4.99