Self-Confidence at Work
Self-Confidence at Work
Learn how to gain self-confidence at work in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Being confident and self-assured can help you in all areas of your professional life, whether you are looking to excel in a leadership role, boost your credibility or improve your relationships with colleagues. Taking steps to improve your confidence and self-esteem is therefore vital if you want to find satisfaction at work, keep progressing in your career and achieve your professional goals.
In this book, you will learn how boosting your self-confidence can help you when it comes to job searching, interviews and presentations. It also features a wide range of useful confidence-building tips, advice for managing teams and guidance for navigating difficult situations such as asking for a pay increase, giving you the tools you need to become more self-assured and increase your professional fulfilment in no time!
How can this book help you in your career?
Being confident in your own abilities will allow you to get noticed for the right reasons and advance in your career. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand how increasing your self-confidence can benefit you in your professional and personal life
- Discover why you lack self-confidence; if you can identify the cause, you can find the solution
- Use confidence-building techniques to gradually make yourself more assured
- Learn why self-confidence is so important, thereby motivating yourself into increasing your own
This straightforward and accessible 37-page book is structured as follows:
- How can I have more self-confidence?
- Unfailing confidence: the basics
- Self-confidence; a complex idea
- Self-analysis: the Gordon test
- Finding help
- Affirming your desire
- Top tips
- During a meeting, how do I get the courage to speak to give my opinion?
- My boss constantly belittles me. How can I be self-confident despite this?
- How can I be more self-assured without seeming pretentious?
- How can I ask my boss for a raise or promotion if I myself am not convinced of my own value?
- How do I manage an experienced team when I have only just graduated?
- How can I stay confident during a period of unemployment?
- What attitude should I adopt when my colleagues refuse to work with me and make many petty remarks?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching