Creating Mind Maps
Creating Mind Maps
Learn how to make the most of mind mapping in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Mind maps are a visual tool that allow you to structure your thoughts, make connections between a range of elements and synthesize information, which means that they are particularly useful in note-taking and brainstorming. Mind maps are simple to produce and understand, can be used individually or in groups, and can be applied in an incredibly wide range of situations, making them an excellent planning tool for businesses.
In this book, you will learn how mind mapping can help you in presentations, project planning and innovation. It also features useful tips to prioritize your ideas, advice on the different types of mind mapping software and practical examples of mind maps giving you everything you need to organize your thoughts and channel your creativity.
How can this book help you in your career?
Mind maps are a valuable tool for organizing your ideas and stimulating your creativity. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Find out about the many contexts in which mind mapping can benefit you
- Create detailed mind maps that allow you to see the links between your ideas
- Use mind mapping to generate more ideas during group brainstorming sessions
- Synthesize and organize large amounts of information in an easily digestible format
This straightforward and accessible 38-page book is structured as follows:
- The power of mind maps
- Effective mind mapping: the basics
- Mind mapping – at your service
- Application example: first novel
- Top tips
- Why is a mind map so original?
- Where do I start?
- Can I use a mind map to present a project?
- What are the major benefits of mind mapping?
- How can I read a mind map?
- Do I need to use software to map my ideas?
- Do I need advanced computer skills?
- Can mind mapping help me with my studies?
- Can a mind map really be used for any project?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching