Stop Procrastinating - Right Now!
Stop Procrastinating – Right Now!
Learn how to stop procrastinating in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. We are all guilty of procrastinating from time to time, but poor time management and motivation can seriously harm your professional development. If you can identify the reasons why you always put things off until later, such as being a perfectionist or refusing failure, then you can take positive steps to take control of your life and make the most of every day.
In this book, you will learn about how to limit your procrastination, including motivational thoughts, organizing your time and managing your work. It also features useful tips to adopt during your progression towards the new you , giving you the tools you need to stop procrastinating and get things done!
How can this book help you?
Learning how to stop putting important tasks off is a major challenge, but you should remember that procrastination does not do anyone any good. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Identify the reasons why you tend to procrastinate
- Understand why procrastination is not helpful and eliminate your excuses
- Get motivated and reduce the time you spend procrastinating
- Organize your time so that you can still do what you want
- Improve your efficiency and observe significant professional development
This straightforward and accessible 38-page book is structured as follows:
- Stop procrastinating – right now!
- Why do I always put things off until later?
- You are looking for perfection
- You are afraid of disappointing someone
- You need to control people
- You are too confident in your own abilities
- You refuse failure of any kind
- You are afraid of success and of change
- You work better under pressure
- Other causes
- The rituals of a procrastinator
- How to reduce your procrastination
- Motivational thoughts
- Organising your time
- Manage your work
- What attitude should you adopt during your progression?
- Who are procrastinators?
- Are procrastinators necessarily lazy?
- What are their attributes?
- Why do we put off certain things until later?
- When and how can we take back control of the situation?
- Are there methods for managing my time better?
- How can I reconcile unappealing tasks with personal enjoyment?
- How can I help a procrastinator to improve their efficiency?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing