Learn how to master decision-making in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Making the right choices is a huge part of our professional development, particularly when it comes to major decisions like embarking on a career change or starting a new business. Listening to your instincts and understanding what really matters to you is essential as you work towards your career goals and strive for greater professional fulfillment.
In this book, you will learn how effective decision-making can help you in your career management. It also features useful tips to develop your intuition and advice for establishing your priorities, giving you all the tools you need to make the best choices for you.
How can this book help you in your career?
Making the right decisions is the best way to find professional fulfillment and advance in your career. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand the mental blocks that are stopping you from making decisions
- Hone your intuition so that you can make decisions with complete confidence
- Identify your most important values and learn to act in accordance with them
- Take practical steps to put the decisions you have made into practice
This straightforward and accessible 40-page book is structured as follows:
- Successful decision-making
- Making the right choices: the basics
- Why is it so difficult to make a decision?
- How can I make fulfilling professional choices?
- How can I stick to my decisions?
- Top tips
- What is my brain’s process for making a decision?
- What are the consequences of failing to make a choice?
- Should I limit my choices?
- Is it helpful to talk about good or bad choices?
- How will greater self-awareness allow me to make choices that I am happy with?
- Should I seek guidance when making an important professional decision?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching