Learn how to telecommute productively in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Telecommuting is an increasingly popular option and has many advantages for employees: working from home can boost concentration, contribute to a better work-life balance and increase job satisfaction. However, it also requires excellent planning and organization, so you need to make sure you are aware of the demands and risks!
In this book, you will learn how telecommuting can help you maximize your productivity and reduce your stress levels. It also features useful tips to set up your working space and advice on time management, giving you everything you need to make the most of working from home.
How can this book help you in your career?
Telecommuting can allow you to boost your productivity, concentration and job satisfaction. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of telecommuting for both employees and employers
- Decide whether telecommuting is the right solution for you and your job
- Set up your working space and establish good routines when working from home
- Avoid potential pitfalls in order to work productively and minimize stress
This straightforward and accessible 39-page book is structured as follows:
- Effective telecommuting
- Effective telecommuting: the basics
- The vague term of telecommuting
- Why work from home?
- Before diving in
- Being well-organized when telecommuting
- The risks for the telecommuter
- Top tips
- What are the jobs which may require telecommuting?
- Do I have to establish a specific contract?
- Is telecommuting more relaxing than working at the office?
- What should I do in the case of a computer or hardware malfunction?
- What happens if there is a work accident?
- What do I do when I am ill?
- What are the aspects to consider before starting to telecommute (legal, practical, logistical and personal aspects, etc.)?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching