The Art of Convincing
The Art of Convincing
Learn how to master the art of convincing others in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Communicating persuasively can help you in many situations in your professional life, and plays a vital role in negotiation, conflict management and interpersonal relationships. Knowing how to win other people over to your point of view is a crucial professional skill that will allow you to move forward in your career and interact effectively with peers, managers and clients.
In this book, you will learn how the art of convincing others can help you in product presentations, marketing and job seeking. It also features useful tips to construct and deliver powerful arguments and the traps to avoid when trying to convince others, giving you everything you need to improve your communication and negotiation skills.
How can this book help you in your career?
Having the talent of bringing people round to your point of view is a powerful asset that can enable you to advance in your career. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand how convincing others is essential in both your professional and personal life
- Become a more persuasive speaker who is able to put their point across in a clear, coherent way
- Identify the difference between convincing and manipulating, and therefore avoid potential arguments and fights
- Develop your career by learning how to influence others in a positive way, proving to them why your point of view is the right one
This straightforward and accessible 41-page book is structured as follows:
- The art of convincing in any situation
- Persuasive speaking: the basics
- Some fundamental concepts
- Prepare the groundwork
- Sowing the seeds
- Reap the rewards
- Top tips
- What basic steps should I follow in order to be successful in my arguments?
- How should I act in order to avoid being seen as manipulative?
- What posture should I adopt while arguing?
- What is the irrefutable technique for persuading somebody?
- How much time do I need to learn to be convincing?
- What are the traps to avoid if I want to convince somebody?
- I was unsuccessful at convincing the other person. Should I give up?
- What sort of arguments can I use?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching