Learn how to prevent burnout in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Burnout is an increasingly common problem in the business world and can have serious effects on your health and wellbeing. Understanding how to prevent burnout will allow you to manage your emotions better and know your limits, which is vital in order to reduce stress, increase productivity and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
In this book, you will learn how preventing burnout can help you to feel more relaxed and emotionally rested, and therefore be more effective at work. It also features useful tips to identify the symptoms of burnout and advice on what to do if you are suffering from this modern condition, allowing you to heal your mind and body no matter what point you may be at. It is never too late to change!
How can this book help you in your career?
Burnout is a serious problem, and it can take a long time to recover once the situation becomes critical. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Learn how preventing burnout can benefit you in your professional and personal life
- Identify the warning signs of burnout and nip the condition in the bud, before it gets out of hand
- Understand the risk factors for professional exhaustion, allowing you to decrease the likelihood of burnout
- Take concrete, effective steps to prevent the development of burnout
This straightforward and accessible 37-page book is structured as follows:
- Burnout: the basics
- What is burnout?
- The three dimensions of burnout
- A sly and insidious illness
- When burnout is lying in wait
- An explosive cocktail
- Top tips
- How can burnout be recognised?
- Stress or burnout: when should you worry?
- Are there any high-risk professions?
- Is burnout an illness?
- Is burnout recognised by the law?
- Is burnout contagious?
- Who should you talk to if you are experiencing burnout?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching