How to Get the Guy
How to Get the Guy
Learn everything you need to know about flirting in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. When you want to take your relationship with a guy you really like to the next level, knowing how to make your interest clear is not always a simple matter. A lack of self-confidence can also make it difficult to approach someone, no matter how well you know each other – and then there is online dating to consider!
In this book, you will learn some of the tips and tricks that will help you to flirt with more confidence than ever. It also features an explanation of how to understand body language, advice for staying safe when using dating apps and the secrets to starting a conversation, giving you everything you need to banish your nerves and approach the guy of your dreams.
How can this book help you?
Flirting can be great fun, but it can also be daunting. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand the key role non-verbal communication plays in all our conversations
- Learn how to read someone’s body language to figure out if they are interested in you
- Strike up and maintain an engaging conversation
- Use dating sites and apps safely
This straightforward and accessible 72-page book is structured as follows:
- How to get the guy
- Silent seduction: using your body language
- The right smile
- The right gestures
- The right touches
- Physical proximity
- Flirty glances
- Play to your strengths
- Flirting out loud: make your words your secret weapon
- How to approach the first date
- Striking up a conversation
- Keeping a conversation going
- Lulls in the conversation
- Ending a conversation and staying in touch
- Attractive qualities: self-confidence and self-assurance
- Make your intentions clear
- Online dating
- First encounters online
- Meeting up and taking the proper precautions
- How can I start a conversation?
- What are the tell-tale signs that a man is interested in me?
- How should I ask for his phone number?
- I have kids – should I be upfront about this?
- What is the best way to cope with rejection?
- When it comes to dating sites and apps, how should I approach a man whose profile interests me?
- What precautions should I take with online dating?
- What is the best way to plan for a first date?
- What kind of clothes and makeup should I wear for a first date?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing