Improve your diet in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. All of us know that we could probably improve our wellbeing by eating more healthily, but it is often difficult to know where to start. However, there are a range of simple tips that you can follow for a more balanced diet.
In this book, you will learn about the steps you can take to improve your diet on a day-to-day basis. It also features tips to start incorporating organic food into your diet and a basic explanation of the science underlying this advice, giving you everything you need to boost your overall wellbeing.
How can this book help you?
Eating a more balanced diet is one of the best ways of improving your overall physical and mental wellbeing. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Understand the importance of eating healthily
- Discover the benefits of going organic
- Make simple but effective changes to your diet
- Experiment with new culinary techniques
This straightforward and accessible 86-page book is structured as follows:
- Healthy eating
- Eat healthy, be healthy!
- Our consumer society
- The power of unhealthy eating
- The world around us
- What really controls our bodies?
- The brain: a dependent organ
- Our indispensable intestinal flora
- What do supermarkets really put on their shelves?
- Where does our food come from?
- What is it?
- What is in it?
- The three pillars of healthy eating
- A varied diet
- Go organic
- Add a splash of color to your plate
- Out with your old habits, in with the new
- Towards healthier habits
- Pleasure comes first
- Eat well, be well!
- I rarely have the time to cook. How can I eat more healthily?
- Are “light” products better?
- I tend to binge when I am stressed or upset. How can I control my cravings?
- Is it much more expensive to eat healthily?
- I eat healthily but I am not losing weight. What should I do?
- Should I cut out all of my unhealthy eating habits?
- Do I have to go vegetarian in order to eat healthily?
- I have irritable bowel syndrome. Should I avoid eating fruit and vegetables?
50MINUTES.COM – Health and Wellbeing