Learn how to become a great leader in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. Leadership is vital in successful organizations, as it motivates employees to deliver high-quality work, ensures that everyone shares the company’s vision and guarantees the accomplishment of shared objectives. The flexibility and emotional intelligence of good leaders means that they also have a crucial role to play in team building and change management.
In this book, you will learn how leadership can help you in performance management and business management. It also features useful tips to gain the trust of your team and advice for dealing with difficult personalities, meaning that you can become an inspiring leader in no time!
How can this book help you in your career?
Leadership is vital for anyone who wants to get the best from their team. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Identify the difference between managers and leaders, and know why it matters
- Discover what skills and personality traits you need to be a good leader
- Find out if you have what it takes to be a great leader
- Explore the different kinds of leadership and find out which one applies to you
This straightforward and accessible 37-page book is structured as follows:
- Effective leadership
- Inspiring leadership: the basics
- Leadership in enterprise
- Are you a leader in the making?
- Types of leadership
- Top tips
- What are the 12 essential qualities of a good leader?
- Can a manager become a leader?
- Can a leader become a manager?
- How can I gain the trust of my team?
- How can I restore my leadership if power games have disrupted my team?
- Is it manipulative to exercise leadership?
- What should a leader do in an organization where leadership is not valued?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching