Coping With Crisis
Coping With Crisis
Learn how to cope with a crisis in just 50 minutes with this practical and concise book. During a crisis, it is imperative to avoid hasty decisions and mismanagement, and developing a comprehensive crisis management plan in advance is the best way to avoid these pitfalls, as it will allow you to keep a cool head and resolve the crisis quickly and effectively.
In this book, you will learn about the steps you can take to prepare for crises in advance. It also features advice on developing crisis management plans and an introduction to communicating effectively during a crisis, giving you the tools you need to keep your business on track when trouble comes calling.
How can this book help you in your career?
Crises can arise and befall any company, and without a comprehensive crisis management plan, resolving them can take a heavy toll on both the company and your own mental health. This book will give you everything you need to:
- Identify the risk factors that could lead to a crisis situation
- Develop a comprehensive crisis management plan
- Adopt preventative measures which could forestall a crisis
- Communicate effectively during a crisis
- Approach crises with a healthy, pragmatic attitude
This straightforward and accessible 60-page book is structured as follows:
- Coping with crisis
- Handling a crisis: the basics
- Spotting a crisis
- Preventing a crisis
- Resolving the crisis
- Emerging from the crisis
- Top tips
- What constitutes a crisis situation?
- Who is likely to have to face crisis situations?
- Who should sound the alarm?
- How can I resolve a crisis situation?
- How should I communicate during a crisis?
- Will I be able to deal with a crisis situation without having previously drawn up a crisis management plan?
- What are the potential psychological consequences of mismanaging a crisis?
- What mistakes should be avoided in order to minimize the damage?
- Over to you
50MINUTES.COM – Coaching